Explore the State’s two most beautiful mountains,
MT St Helens, & MT Rainier during your visit to Harmony.
Harmony Lakeside RV Park is a wonderful place for families, groups, and RV clubs with a variety of activities for all to enjoy.
In addition to the clean campsites Harmony Lakeside RV Park offers FHU RV sites, Boat Rentals, Deluxe and Camping Cabin rentals. While at our Washington RV campground stroll through the hillside gardens and take time to stop and smell the flowers; after all, camping is about getting away from it all. Kids will love the Koi pond with friendly fish greeting each guest.
Harmony RV park rents Party Boats, 14 foot fishing boats w/gas motors,kayaks, canoes and pedal boat rentals, weather permitting.
These vessels are available on a first come first served basis or by advanced reservations to Harmony Guests only. If you like the water, spend an afternoon fishing for dinner, or sunbathe on the shore. Bring your own boat to this highly rated Good Sam/Woodall/AAA for water skiing or fishing. Close to MT ST Helens and MT Rainier.
Summer & Local Events
- South West Washinton Fair (Aug.)
- DeGoede ‘s Tulip Festival
- Elbe Dinner Train
- Motorcycle Museum (Chehalis)
- Hiking Trails
- Harvest Craft Fair
- Loggers Jubilee (August in Morton)
- Gun and Knife Show
- Swap Meet (Packwood)
- Dinner Steam Train (Chehalis)
- Mossyrock Open House (Dam)
- Blue Berry Festival (Mossyrock)
- DeGoede’s Shower of Flowers
- Lewis County Pro Rodeo
- Alive After Five Entertainment
- American Music at the Mill