There is no better way to camp
Swimming Pool Comming Soon
Open April 1 with 30 pull-thru RV Sites & 12 Deluxe Cabins
Imagine an upscale RV Park away from the congestion of daily life for a fun-filled family experience not to forget. The Harmony is outdoor camping at its best, with fishing boat rentals, dog run, friendly people, full service, and a recreational area for campers and travelers who want plenty to do. 30 new clean, RV sites all pull-thru with Full Hookups including WIFI, TV, 20,30, 50 Amps. The RV sites will accommodate large rigs, open, and forested. Traveling with children, pets, or by yourself, “this is the park”. Invite your non-RV friends to take pleasure in 12 assorted cabins some with glamorous amenities kitchens, linens, silverware, bathrooms w/showers, and two bedrooms. Sorry, Harmony has no tents or tent sites.
Discover this retreat, located on Mayfield Lake in Southwest Washington where you experience kayaking up the lake, fishing, water skiing or jet skiing, volleyball, or a nice game of chess or bocce ball, maybe cooking on the fire pit, roasting marsh mellows over an open fire, fishing for trout. Bring your boat or rent a party boat, fishing boat, canoe, kayak, or paddleboard and tour the lake. These vessels are available by reservation or on a first-come-first-served basis. Spend an afternoon fishing for dinner or sunbathe on the shore. Tour Mayfield Lake with its primitive beauty.
Close to MT. ST. Helens and MT. Rainier. Park is centrally located between Seattle and Portland off Interstate 5 on Mayfield Lake (20 miles east of Interstate 5). Driving time will vary from 1 1/2 hour from Portland and to 2 1/4 hours from Seattle. They are 2 hours from Yakima for travelers who want to take a break on way to or from the beach.
Customers love the cleanness and beauty of the original Harmony and amenities. Compliments are received regularly and most consider it to be “An Incredible Family Camping Retreat” of which a high percentage of their customers return every year. They like the location in that it is centrally located in southwest Washington between the State’s two most beautiful mountains, MT St Helens, & MT Rainier on the shores of Mayfield Lake. Travelers and campers depart knowing they have had a great family experience in a great park for that reason will be back again.
Picture your family sitting around the campfire enjoying the fresh flavor of hot dogs and hamburgers. Customers are keen on the cleanliness and beauty of Harmony and amenities. Compliments are received regularly and most consider it to be “An Incredible Family Camping Retreat”. A high percentage of their customers return every year. They like the location in that it is centrally located in Southwest Washington between the State’s two most beautiful mountains, MT St Helens, & MT Rainier on the shores of Mayfield Lake.
Spacious New RV sites
These 30×67’ Pull-thru sites with fire ring bench and tables and will accommodate RV’s of all sizes. All have full hookups and 20/30/50-amp service. Onsite parking for auto and a separate area trailer storage for boats. Come out to relax with friends and family.
Wait until you experience these 24 assorted cabins that sleep 4 or 5 or 6 people. Some folks call them glamping cabins because they are complete with bedrooms with queen size beds, bathroom, kitchen, air conditioning, gazebos, fire-ring, and grill. Don’t need to bring bedding, linens, utensils, since they are provided. Outdoor Grills and fire rings make a family experience amazing. Join your RV friends and experience the outdoors.
Mayfield Lake Boating
Bring your boat and moor it on one of our slips, or rent one of Harmony’s fishing or party boats for great water trout fishing or enjoying this 13-mile lake has with primitive unsurpassed scenery. So, bring your cameras because you’re going to want to take photos.
Rent a party boat, fishing boat, canoe, kayak, or paddleboard and tour the lake. Relish your outdoor experience kayaking up the lake, fishing, water skiing, or jet skiing fishing for trout. These vessels are available by reservation or on a first-come, first-served basis. Spend an afternoon fishing for dinner or sunbathing.
Harmony Lakeside RV Park Rules & Regulations
- Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins, a Washington LLC and believes in protecting personal information and privacy. We take pride in the relationships we have been able to build with our customers and guests, and have established the following Privacy Policies for their benefit and protection. Please help us to ensure that your stay is safe and comfortable by complying with the following rules and regulations. Sorry, Harmony has no tents or tent sites. As a guest of Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins and upon signing the registration cards, you and your guests automatically acknowledge receipt of and agree to abide by these rules and regulations. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Check-In/Out–RV site Check-In/Out time is 2:00 PM. Cabin check-in- 2 PM Check-Out 10:AM. Late arrival after 5:30 PM. Your site may be available before this time, space permitting. If you arrive after office hours, please check-in at the office before 11 a.m. the following morning. Discount offers can only be accepted when presented at time of check-in. No refunds for early departures. A full count of adults, children who will occupy the site is necessary before the arrival date. A full count of all family guests (non overnight) before arrival date. $8.00 per person. A full count of all vehicles and (non overnight) before arrival date $8.00 per vehicle.
- All parties please check-in at the office before going to their site or cabin. Harmony must be notified in advance when a late arrival is necessary. Full payment is necessary for late-night arrivals. Drivers license’s and vehicle license is required.
- Occupancy–Cabins are designed for outdoor recreation with a large deck and gazebo. Indoor furniture cannot be `moved or placed on the deck or outside at any time. Cabins have a maximum of 6 person overnight occupancy requirements. Parties or large gatherings are not permitted in the cabin area. For parties 9 or more people use open BBQ areas. Parties of 20 or more guests will need to rent a clubhouse. A $250.00 (but not limited to) refundable deposit is required to cover damages, missing articles, and unauthorized pet entry. Refund of deposit will be issued within 4 working days of departure with any charge explanation Cabins are set up for 4,5, or 6 occupants maximum depending on the unit reserved. A sleep four-cabin will sleep 2-4 people, Same with sleep 5 and sleep 6 cabins. Deluxe Cabins are set up for 2-4, 4,5, or 6 people from bedding to silverware, sitting spaces, eating area, bath/shower, and so forth. Cabin customers and guests can not bring pets into the cabin area. Pets are not allowed in the cabin area for any reason’ dog-sitting or bring friends pets who are in RV sites. No overnight guests that exceed cabin occupancy limits.
- Site Location–Specific site and cottage numbers are not guaranteed. We will be happy to take your request for specific sites for an additional $10.
- Children: Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins is a family-friendly recreational property; families are welcome. Parents or guardians are liable and responsible for the acts and conduct of their children. There is a 9 PM curfew for children under 18 years of age. Tree climbing is not permitted. Skateboards, motorized bikes, and in-line skates are not permitted. Children under the age of 18 years must wear a helmet while riding a bicycle.
- Pets– Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins is a dog-friendly resort! We love dogs. A fee of $2.50 per day will be charged per pet. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets are prohibited in any building including cabins, cabin areas. Violators will be charged a $200.00 to $350.00 fine or more for damages. All animals are to be kept inside RV at night and are never to be left unattended. Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins has sole discretion when any determination is made. By Washington law, you are strictly liable for any injuries caused by your pet. Pets fee of $2.50 charged at the time of reservation. An off-leash dog run is available.
- Campfires & BBQs— Campfire/bonfires are restricted to fire rings only and must use clean wood. Violators are subject to citations and fines ranging from $100 to $500. Use fire rings and BBQ’s including Park BBQ’s at your own risk. You are responsible for any injury or property damage. Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins assumes no liability for any accidents, injuries, or damages incurred.
- One Sleeping Vehicle Policy–Only one sleeping vehicle allowed per campsite. Example: only 1 RV/Motorhome, Trailer, 5th Wheel, Tent Trailer, Truck Camper, Van Conversion, or any vehicle designed for camping with beds and hook-ups. Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins requires the use of a sleeping vehicle. You may not sleep in a passenger car, truck bed, tent, or utility trailer. Do not put mats on the grass. We work hard to maintain a beautiful environment for all to enjoy. Please help us keep it that way No towels or other articles hanging on fences or RVs’ Unsafe, cluttered or unsightly RV sites will not be tolerated. EZ-up style canopies or mats are not allowed on the grass
- Quiet Hours are Sunday through Thursday from 10:00 PM through 8:00 AM. and Friday and Saturday from 11:00 PM through 8:00 AM. Please be courteous to other guests around you. Please turn down TVs and amplified sound, and lower voices to allow your neighbors a good night’s rest. Generators are not allowed.
- Vehicles–Please observe a 10 mph speed limit. Valid vehicle passes must be displayed at all times. Vehicles must be parked in a registered guest’s RV site or a designated parking spot. Vehicles are not allowed to park in empty RV sites at any time. Additional vehicles must be registered at the Registration Office and are charged $8.00 per car and $8.00 per person. One habitable RV, trailer, or camper per site is allowed. Vehicle passes are not transferable between different cars or guests unless you bring your original parking pass into the office to get a new one. If you lose your pass, you will need to purchase a new pass. Sleeping in cars or trucks are not allowed. Working on vehicles is prohibited. Washing vehicles is not permitted. Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins allow 1 RV and 1 vehicle per site. Vehicles parked in unauthorized areas or blocking sites will be towed at the owner’s expense or charged the daily rate for the illegally occupied campsite.
- Visitor Parking–Each RV site and Cottage comes with 1 free vehicle pass. Guests can purchase additional full-day parking passes at the Registration Office. Vehicle passes are not transferable between different cars or guests unless you bring your original pass into the office to get a new one. If you lose your pass, you will need to purchase a new pass.
- Cargo or Box Trailers–Any flatbed, storage, or moving trailers are not permitted in the RV park without prior management approval. Guest must register their trailers with security when they arrive. A fee of $25 per parking space that your trailer occupies will be charged when you register. Trailer parking on the 4th of July is charged a special holiday rate per space your trailer occupies. Please call in advance to see if trailer parking is available during your reservation dates.
- Non-Smoking Policy— Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins endorses a clean, healthy environment. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside any building on the property, including all restrooms, offices, and cabins.
- Payment–All charges for your stay are due and payable in advance of entering cabin or site. Late arrivals must be paid in advance. Daily rates are based on 2 adults and 2 children. (up to a maximum of 4 per site) additional persons are charged an $8.00 per day or night. All discounts or other offers must be stated at the time your reservation is made and presented upon check-in. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, Money Orders, and most ATM/ Debit cards. Monthly rent must be paid with a credit card or money order only. (Sorry no cashback transactions are available). There are no refunds for early departures.
- Monthly Rates–Monthly rates are based on a 30-day stay for two persons and do not include fees for electricity. Management approval is required for extended stays. Guests over the age of 18 must complete a criminal background check once a year. All monthly guests must fill out and sign a monthly agreement. Proof of registration and insurance are mandatory for monthly stays. Cottages do not qualify for a monthly rate.
- Drone Policy— personal drone use is prohibited at Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins and the airspace above Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins property.
- Harmony Lakeside RV Park is proud to provide our patrons with the best possible courteous and respectful service. Profanity or violence towards our staff will not be tolerated.
- Eviction from Resort–Failure to pay in advance for occupancy or failure to comply with the Rules and Regulations currently in effect is grounds for eviction and refusal of future admittance.
- Photographs, Recordings, and Publicity Rights –You may appear in audio, visual, and/or audiovisual media recordings and images of Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins and related promotional or documentary materials Harmony Lakeside RV Park & Cabins. By entering our property, you agree to your appearance and the appearance of your children in such recordings, images, and materials, and you waive any publicity rights or other rights you may have in such recordings, images, and materials. You consent to the use of such recordings, images, and materials by Promoters for any purpose without any compensation to you. Those uses may include without limitation transcription, modification, reproduction, public display, printing, uploading to websites, distribution, broadcast, and transmission in any form. You release Promoters from and waive any claims related to the making and/or use of any such images, recordings, and materials.
- Cancellation Policy–If a reservation is canceled at any time, you will be charged a $29. If a reservation is canceled within 14 days of the check-in date, you will be charged the cost of your first night. NO-SHOWS pays the entire reservation fee. No refunds for early departures. The site Guarantee fee is non-refundable. Please call the resort to cancel or make changes to your reservation. 1-360-983-3804